The Motion For Immediate Release Pursuant To The First Step Act Is At The Bottom Of The Page, Document # 5
"I Got Your Back, Let's Get The Sale Date Canceled And Stop The Eviction: 1. Many people make the foreclosure defense more complicated because they think the number one goal is to stop the foreclosure. The first goal is to stop the eviction and or foreclosure sale. 2. The path to stopping the eviction or sale, is not the same path to stopping the foreclosure, and by the time most people figure this out they are almost out of time , or already homeless. 3. The number one goal is to Stop the Eviction, or Sheriff Sale, and keep your family in your home. 4. My strategies are not the same strategies attorneys’ use in conventional foreclosure defense. 5. I' provide foreclosure defense documents that help you get your equitable defenses on the court record, and force the bank’s attorney to respond. 6. The ideas and strategies of my legal documents are based on undisputable facts, and what I’ see, day in, and day out from clients all over the United States. 7. I' provide documents, strategies, coaching, and the support you need to achieve the number one goal. 8. I' will show you how to default the bank’s attorneys for failure to respond on the merits. 9. I will show you options for attacking the banks attorney in court with a demand for sanctions for their fraudulent misconduct. 10. The sanctions you demand can be in the form of a large sum of money for damages suffered as a result of the unlawful foreclosure. Call Now For A Review And Get Your Free Game Plan of Action: Coach Neighbors 913-240-0227
# 1 - Motion To Dismiss The Foreclosure Judgment (JD)
Document #1 will be used when you have a judgment against your property already.
1. This document addresses the unlawful administrative procedures the attorney used to take advantage of homeowners lack of knowledge on the issues.
2. If you are ready to get yourself back in court to fight for your home, you need document #-1, make the purchase and give me a call today for your free foreclosure defense strategy session.
# 2- Response Package To The Bank's Pre-Foreclosure Letter
This package deal contains:
1. The response to the banks pre- foreclosure letter and the first 3- documents you will be filing in your foreclosure case.
2. The following documents will be included in this foreclosure defense package:
a. The Pre-Foreclosure Response Letter.
b. Motion for Sanctions against the attorney.
c. Motion to demand Verification of the Debt.
d. Motion to Dismiss The Foreclosure Action For Predatory Lending Practices.
Call Today For a Free Strategy review of your foreclosure situation.
# 3- Motion To Dismiss Foreclosure Judgment For Predatory Lending Practices
This document contains:
1. The actual names of the Banks accounting records you need to show the predatory lending practices that occurred at the beginning of the loan.
2. The banks attorney will not want this information on the court record for others to use.
3. We cannot achieve success as long as we follow the path made by the b.a.r. members working to steal your property.
4. The conventional foreclosure path will not lead homeowners to relief.
5. This document could put you in the driver’s seat with your foreclosure situation.
Call today and we will answer your questions:
# 4- Stop Eviction Package
Stop the eviction package contains two very powerful documents.
1. The first document is a motion to dismiss the foreclosure for predatory lending practices. This document contains the evidence you need to get on the record to defend your property.
2. The second document is the document to stay (stop) the eviction based on the evidence in the 1st document. The second document is called "stay writ of restitution" until the motion for predatory lending practices is ruled on.
3. This package will provide you the reasons you need to demand the eviction to be stopped. This package is on sale today for only 299.99. Take Action Today, Purchase document # 4- And call for your free Strategy Session.
# 5- Demand For Early Release From Federal Prison Pursuant To: The First Step Act- H.R.562
The First Step Act- H.R.562: Now You Can Get Your Family Member Out Of Federal Prison: We have The First Step Act: H.R. 592 (For Immediate Release from Federal Prison).
1. Document ready for retail and it is sale priced at only 299.00 for the month of Jan.
2. On December 21, 2018, President Trump signed the First Step Act into Law.
3. The Act is retroactive and allows low risk, non-violent federal prisoners to earn 10 days of Earned Time Credit for every 30 days of programming.
4. These credits are used to exchange time in prison for more time in halfway houses, home confinement or supervised release.
5. The Act permits a Judge to order a prisoner to be released to home confinement after serving two thirds of a sentence. This document is very easy to personalize.
# 6 Temporary Restraining Order- Permanent Injunction To Block Non-Judicial Foreclosure Sale/Eviction
Stop Your Non-Judicial Foreclosure! The Supreme Court explained that because the “deed of trust scheme is a creature of statutes,” governed by State Codes a person who has defenses or objections to a properly noticed non- judicial foreclosure sale has one avenue for challenging the sale, filing a Restraining Order/ Permanent Injunction for Injunctive Relief.
So to get your day in court to challenge a non-judicial foreclosure, you must:
1. File for injunctive relief against the foreclosing party.
2. In the restraining order, you ask the court to stop the foreclosure proceedings until a Judge can hear your reasons as to why the foreclosure not proceed.
3. Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) will convince the judge that you will suffer “irreparable injury” if the Judge doesn’t stop the foreclosure immediately.
4. Most courts accept that a foreclosure causes irreparable injury.
5. This document has earned 4- stops to date.
How does this work? It's simple: Once you pay for your document you will be prompted to download the document in a word format. You will need to personalize the document by replace the red font with the court heading, your personal information and some facts of your situation. If you have any questions about preparing the document give me a call, or send me an email to email@example.com.
Are You An Attorney? NO, I'm not an attorney and I do not use the same strategies attorney's use in court. The conventional foreclosure defense strategy only 3 options, loan modification, short sale or bankruptcy. These strategies were designed by the banks attorneys and none of them will result in you being able to stay in your home in the end!
What kind of results can I expect? You should expect to stall your foreclosure 1-3 months for each document you file without the interference of an attorney. We will help you get the evidence on the record you need to prove fraud and place yourself in position to take control of the foreclosure.
Are there any hidden fees? No hidden fees you pay for the document and after checkout the document is sent to your email address, and that it.
What if I have questions about how to fill out the document? If you have any questions about how to fill out the document you purchased give me a call or send me an email and I will walk you through the process and make sure you understand everything you will need to know. Guy Neighbors: 913-240-0227 firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Word List - We provide home foreclosure help for homeowners behind on mortgage payments so if you received notice to vacate, or need eviction help give us a call. We are a Freelance paralegal, and we offer legal assistant, legal document services, paralegal documents, and a free legal consultation. We also teach you how to defend non judicial action.
We can show you how to prevent foreclosure, wrongful foreclosure. If you have received a foreclosure notice, foreclosure letter from the bank, or a foreclosure eviction notice you need to contact us today. We can show you how to stop a foreclosure, how to prolong foreclosure, and if you are fighting foreclosure, we can provide you with foreclosure legal advice. If you are facing a foreclosure and eviction or a foreclosure sale date or a foreclosure judgment give us a call. Our new document # 6 the restraining order/injunction has stopped 3 non-judicial foreclosire sales in its 1st week day view. Demand For Early Release From Federal Prison Pursuant To: The First Step Act- H.R.562 Now You Can Get Your Family Member Out Of Federal Prison: We have The First Step Act: H.R. 592 (For Immediate Release from Federal Prison), Document ready for retail.
Advocates For Justice Paralegal Service: Disclaimer: “Advocates For Justice Research” information served for educational purposes only, no liability assumed for use. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. “Advocates For Justice Research” does not consent to unlawful action. Information is intended for those men and women who are not "US CITIZENS" or "TAXPAYERS" - continued use, reference or citing indicates voluntary and informed compliance. We are a research group, we are NOT attorneys, “Do NOT” offer “Legal Advice”. It is your responsibility to apply any research from our site to whatever goal you have in mind at your own risk. The noteworthy failure of the government or any alleged agency thereof to at any time rebut anything appearing on this website constitutes a legal admission of the fidelity and accuracy of the materials presented, which are offered in good faith and prepared as such by Advocates for Justice Legal Research, and third parties affiliated or otherwise. If the government wants to assert that any of the religious and/or political statements that are not factual appearing on this website are in error, then they, as the moving party have the burden of proof, and they must responsively meet that burden of proof under the Administrative Procedures Act 5 U.S.C. §556(d) and under the due process clauses found in the Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh Amendments of the United States Constitution BEFORE there will be response to any summons, questions, or unsubstantiated and slanderous accusations. Attempts at calling presented claims "frivolous" without specifically rebutting the particular claim, or claims, deemed "frivolous" will indeed be "frivolous" and prima facie evidence that shall be used accordingly. Hey, guys, if anything on this site is found to be in error a good faith effort will be made to correct it in a timely fashion upon notification.