I’m taking training on how to promote my business and realize I do not have the steps of my process written out for people to understand the things they must do to stop the foreclosure process. Below is a shortlist of what I have so far. I wanted the folks who are working on their lawsuit package to see this asap. We are in the process of updating our online courses, and the instructions for the lawsuit package. I will post the final updated list of the steps in my process tomorrow. I’m still working on this.
FORECLOSURE DIY LAWSUIT- RING STRATEGY
Tuesday, March 29, 2022
GETTING IN THE RING:
- Review the instructional video.
- Go to my YouTube channel and search for the instructional video playlist.
- Match the lawsuit package to the instructional video.
- Review the instructional video for each zip file of documents you are using.
- Join Our Support Community, Facebook Page.
- LEGAL CONCEPTS RULES:
- Review The Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Review the requirements for proper service for your state.
- Review the federal rules of civil procedures for answering.
- Review the federal rule for amending your complaint.
- Study how to state a claim on my YouTube channel in the “state a claim” playlist.
- Learn federal rules of civil procedure on dismissing an action for failure to state a claim.
- Ask any questions in our Facebook Community or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PREPARING FOR THE PUNCH:
- Prepare the lawsuit document to be filed in the state court case.
- Copy and paste the document into a new word and close the zip file.
- Prepare the document by replacing the red font with information from your paperwork.
- Make sure you start with the facts in the lawsuit as your focus and not the banking lies.
- Make sure to pay the filing fee.
- Open a pacer account in federal court to keep a close eye on what is filed in your case.
- DELIVERING THE BLOW:
a. Prepare the lawsuit to be filed in the state court as a counterclaim by changing the heading.
b. Add the state, the state court judge, and the attorney to your counterclaim.
c. File your counterclaim in the state foreclosure case to stop the case.
d. Provide copies of your counterclaim to the corporation scheduled to sell or evict you.
e. Serve the new parties you added to their foreclosure lawsuit.
f. Prepare the federal lawsuit.
This Link Is To The Credit Card Lawsuit Package:
2. Judicial Foreclosure Lawsuit Package :