Free Foreclosure Defense Lawsuit Document:
I will add documents our team members need to this page for free. Anyone in the Facebook group is welcome to help your self to these free documents if you can use them to defend your property. These documents do not come with the coaching like the lawsuit packages for 850.00. These are free and you have to figure out how to use them on your own.
Our foreclosure defense lawsuit documents are available to help homeowners get control of their situation. We have angels in our private Foreclosure Rescue Facebook group who have donated their time to help draft documents team members need to help them get control of their foreclosure situation. The first document is an affidavit team members should fill out and add to their lawsuit package. Click on the links to get a copy of the document. The first document is an affidavit that needs to be filed in all of the lawsuits packages. Make sure to only add facts to the affidavit and not complaints of wrongdoing.
New Free Documents
- This is our new “Notice of Appearance” this places all the b.a.r. members on notice no documents will be filed in your case or removed from the case without your signature. This notice of appearance will inform the court and your ex-attorney that you will be handling your case without the attorney’s services. Now you don’t have to beg the attorney to get out of your way, just file this in court and let the court send her a copy! New Entry of Appearance 10-14-18
- This Law School Foreclosure Defense book caught my attention so I thought others could benefit from it so I’m posting it in the free stuff link:Foreclosure Law School Book
- This new link is an affidavit of nonresponse that can be used if the party faile to respond or failed to provide you with the discovery requested. You will need to make personalize this document to fit your situation. Affidavit-or-Certificate-of-Non-Response TEMPLATE
- Here is a link to the new affidavit posted 11-22-19: AFFIDAVIT TEMPLATE
2. This next link is to the free motion to dismiss the attorney’s response to your wrongful foreclosure lawsuit. Attorneys cannot represent the corporation they work for, so if the attorney that responds is employed with the law firm you will move the court to dismiss the response. I would ask for a judgment in my favor because the attorneys knew they were violating the rules and case law and did so to gain an unfair advantage. The new affidavit is also included in the link. You can make the affidavit state that the attorney who filed the response is an employee of the corporation named in the litigation. New Motion to Dismiss Defendants Response 11-23-19
This link is to my youtube channel: Please subscribe to my youtube channel even if you are not facing foreclosure. I need 1000 subscribers to qualify to host ads on my channel. Once I qualify to host ads the income generated will help me help many other families fight foreclosure.